Wednesday, October 06, 2004

??????????

So what in the H is blogging? I am supposed to share my feelings? I think that everyone knows that I only have feelings about one thing, the one thing I love to complain about......Del Taco. Why do they put lettuce in the breakfast burritos at Del Taco? I hate it, it ruins it. Why please tell me! I know I have complained about this before, and I will complain about it again, but who puts lettuce in a breakfast burrito.

PS I have to say that the new Loaded Breakfast Burrito at Carls Jr 's is pretty good. Much better then Del Taco. McDonalds of course has the old reliable breakfast burrito, which for the money aint to shabby!

With much Blog,
Cameron

2 Comments:

Blogger Cameron H said...

OK, so as much as I complain about Del Taco Breakfast Burritos, I did it again, why do I always end up there and eat them since I hate them so much? I just aint right

5:32 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Cameron.... I love the title of your blog. You know you didn't need to create your own blog site to comment on my site, you just had to create a user name and password.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home