Thursday, October 07, 2004

The Worth Of A Soul

So sitting at work today I got an email from my friend directing me to web page that let you fill out a form and then it tells you your value on the open human market. My worth was 2.5 Million, a little higher then even I thought it would be. I forwarded it to all the females in the office, and they all took it. They were all worth 1.6 Million. Now, could this be devine intervention that shows the worth of a female soul is only 1.6 million while the worth of a male soul in worth 2.5 million, or could it me a bad joke of a web page. Either way, I am basking in the joy of knowing that I am worth 2.5 Million. And to think I was trying to get $50,000 for my kidney on ebay.


3 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Is this the same web site that called me obese? Because if it is I think that this website has misogynistic tendencies... as do you. And why don't you tell everyone about the web page that picked your prison b*tch name and that your prison b*tch name happens to be sh*t stain. I just can't imagine that someone with the name sh*t stain is really worth 2.5 billion, but then I am just a woman... what do I know?

11:55 AM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

So you work? Wow. That's great to hear, Sh*t stain.

4:34 PM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

I apologize for my previous comment. My blogging persona is so crass. What I really wanted to say was: Funny Cameron.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home