Friday, October 08, 2004

All the reasons Christmas Dinner with Becca will suck

So I have recently developed distaste for my dear friend and quasi sister Becca, here’s why...

Reason 1
"It is a task... Isn't it... I am considering giving the blog up...Commitment isn't my strong suit."

Nice, get my hooked on blogging and then pull the rug out from under me! Thanks Becca, thanks a heap.

Reason 2
"Cameron... Do they allow snow boarders at Sundance? Maybe I will bringmy snowboard home with me... Can you get me free passes?? A discount??"


SNOW BOARDING, please don't tell me that you are an ankle grabbing, knuckling dragging gibber?
We won't mention the free passes, which I think everyone knows is my ULTIMATE worst question.

Reason 3

"As far as Thanksgiving I am open to anything. Cameron, you are my ride.I am too cheap to rent a car. Will there be room for both Megan and mein your truck?"
Well let’s see what’s wrong with this email...
Becca I had to sale my pride and joy truck, I drive a Honda Civic now, and though it does get 40 MPG, it aint the most manly car.
Next, even if I still had my little red truck, I am sure you realize that there woudl be room for you two women.... In the back of the truck.

Reason 4
She's voting for John what’s his name.

But even after all this, I can still find it in my extra large heart, and I mean LARGE, to wipe the distaste from my mouth and say to myself,

"Cameron...you love blogging, don't let Becca get you down! And as for snow boarding, there are a lot of great Americans who ride, like.... well I am sure there are. And about the truck, cheer up, you now have a company truck, and though its no little red truck, its still manly, and come on if you got women in the cab, they can sit right next to you like the rednecks. Now that last comment Cameron was just plain rude, if she wants to throw her vote away, that’s what America is all about, because hey, lets face it, this year we are all throwing our vote away. "
Then I think how big my heart must be, and how nice I am, and then I love little Becca even more!

2 Comments:

Blogger kacy faulconer said...

I feel like I am eavesdropping on you and Becca's conversations. I know you don't expect me to be here, listening. Oh, but I am.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

And let it be know you are more then welcome to the blog heaven spot

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home