Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The Nerve!!

So here I am trying to have an intimate conversation with Becca, and someone is spying on me. So while you are reading this Kacy, I have a question for you. Did your husband ever finish the tree house? If he did not, give me a call contact Becca for my number, and I will come down with some tools, and we will bang the thing out for the kids. Seriously.

So now Becca, maybe we should talk in code.
The Moon is blue over Logan, the hawk cried three times, wink wink, no man can be an apple. Kacy is over the river and through the woods.

Now, about my day yesterday. And as a note, I use the word Mexican only to denote the mans nationality. No racism intended.
So I have been assigned a project at work to bring a bunch of apartments in the Salt Lake Valley up to ADA code. Which requires new hadicap ramps at the sidewalks. We have a concrete crew that is doing all this work for me. They are pretty good, and we have had no complaints. Yesterday however, the manager at the complex where they were at called me and said a tenent was complaining that his car had been damaged by the crew. So I raced over there only to find out that it was an old mexican guy who complained about everything. He pointed out some chips on his car. It was so clear that they were chips from driving on the dirty Utah freeways. There was the manager, me and the head of the crew, all of us agreed it was not from the concrete crew, but from normal driving. The car had the chips all over it, even on the other side, and the back. It had chips running paralle to the car, any thing coming from the concrete crew would have come at a 45 degree angel. I told the guy that I was rather mad that I had been called out on such an obvious atempt to get money out of our company. So he started yelling in Spainish. The other guys all speak Spainish. So they started yelling back and forth. this went on for awhile, and was trying to get the guys attention so I finally grabbed him, and yelled in his face, "look, if you want anything done, you will speak in English and you will speak to me!" the guy got really scared and grabbed the manager and walked away. I finally went over and told the guy that I was going to bill him a $100 for my time, and I left.

It felt good to rage for a minute. I think I had been surpressing it, and it was bound to come out sooner or later. I really wanted to punch the guy in the face, since I have not punched anyone in the face since High School water polo. (You get a little edgey when wearing a speedo, and having another guy hang on your back with his package touching you).
So today I am back to mellow Cameron, so I want to send out a big sorry to all the Mexicans out there, ok mainly Brent.

With much blog to all,
Cameron

PS To all you nay sayers commenting on my working habits. I am a very able worker, I can beat up mexicans, do my job, and be an active blogger all at the same time. I am very good.

13 Comments:

Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Wow. I love the racist tough guy thing--it totally works for you. Thanks for not posting my nickname for Danner on my site. That was very discrete. And I am the Young Women's president, afterall. (How long can THAT gig last?)I will stop reading your site if you and Becca want some privacy. At least, I'll stop commenting. Playhouse: STILL NOT FINISHED. We could get really good pizza from Brick Oven and make a party out of it. You in?

8:52 AM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Christian will probably wear a speedo. You still in?

8:54 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I think it is funny that people are getting upset with me for using first names on my blog and Kacy has been warned against using last, yet you go as far as posting your phone number... Awesome.

Please Kacy don't leave me alone in a blog with Cameron... I get scared.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Please who wants to read my blog. Yes K I am in, just give me a call. I am home from work in the evenings after 5:30 And you better hurry daylights a runnin out in preps for ski season. PS I still can not remember that nickname, was it Dorky Danner? No, Dumb Danner?? No what was it.....

11:37 AM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Did you notice that you've had 32 people view your profile page? Does that freak you out? What if they are perverts? Admittedly, I've viewed it about 5 out of those 32 times (don't worry, I'm not a pervert) but still. I never realized we were both born in the year of the rat. You think ya know somebody.

Rest assured Becca. I am here and will never leave.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

WOW, 32? There are either a lot of perverts out there, or a lot of desparate girl. Of course I would never put a picture on there, because hey, lets face it, I am not too appealing!

12:39 PM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Oh crap. You took your number off. I was just going to call you about the playhouse to 1. see if you were just being nice and 2. see if you would come over this saturday.

3:28 PM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Oh, and I wasn't just trying to ignore the "unappealing" comment. We (the young women) had an activity entitled "Girl Talk" wherein we discussed modesty. I took my dance pictures (not ALL of them--wink) to show how modest I was. Trust me Cameron--you're appealing. Teenage girls don't lie. Of course, it's possible you aren't aging well.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Yes I can come over Saturday to help, you may want to check with your hubby, I don't want to step on his manlyhood. Its just in life we are all blessed from on high with certain talents, or gifts, and tools happens to be mine.

3:44 PM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Christian is on board--just so long as you don't touch anything while you are here. But seriously, Christian is very secure in his manliness. That's why he'll be wearing a speedo.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Ted said...

What is it with you and punching elderly Mexican men? Are you some kind of anti-geriatric-Latino crooked nosed monster? By the way, who the heck is this Becca? And why the heck are you having intimate conversations with her?!? Oh wait, Rebecca F. I see, it's someone else. Not my Becca. Stay away from her man! STAY AWAY.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Please Ted, I told you, your wife is not interested in my, believe me, I've tried, she is totally into Ryan.

This Becca is my dear friend and almost sister from San Fran, you should read hers, they are pretty funny, also her sister in law Kacys are funny.
http://www.ventureintowonderland.blogspot.com/
or
http://kasm.blogspot.com/

6:25 PM  
Blogger Ted said...

Oh that's a relief. I can take Ryan, but you, on the other hand, are an entirely different story.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home