Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Led Lartman

My friend Led, (Name changed to protect......) won't go to the gym with me because he is ashamed to be seem with me (I am a tad over weight and have man-boobs). I have told him time and time again, its a glandular thing, I can not help it. He thinks to go to the gym you need to be completely ripped and in shape. He does not understand that its the people like me that needs to be at the gym, so I go by myself. So last night while watching the Simpsons on tv while treadmilling, (on DVD because the crappy baseball games are on fox when the Simpsons should be on) I started talking to Led about how funny it was. (It was Santas little helper one, where Bart gets a tattoo). See Led used to go to the gym with me, and I recently started back up. So I am used to Led being there, adn I had asked him to go. Well I talked for a minute, in a somewhat raised voice, since i had headphones on, when I realized that there was a nice old lady next to me reading the Ensign. Luckily I had elevated my voice because of the headphones, so everyone heard me talking to some old lady about Bart Simpsons tattoo. I felt like a real piece of crap. I quickly got off and went right to the pool. Luckily there were only 10-11 people around to see me talking to someone who wasn't there.
Thanks Led, thanks a heap. You see your arogant attitude caused me a lot of embarassment, if you had been there where you should have been, instead of at home with your wife Lecca, and son Lam I would have been talkign to you about the Simpsons

3 Comments:

Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Cameron, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the term "LOL" but as I read your post I was lol. The image of you and your loud voice and your "manboobs" will stay with me for quite a while.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Ted said...

What the heck is the "Led" stuff?

Cameron, it's not your man boobs that keeps me from the gym. It's my need to look at your man boobs that keeps me from the gym. I have to stay true to the mother of my son man. Pretty soon I'll be desensitized and I'll be staring at your man boobs without even knowing it.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Cameron... I thought you said you were watching the Limpsons.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home