Thursday, October 14, 2004

Gold Fever

You know why I love technology? Because blogging takes so much time and technology helps out. Take right now for example, here I am on the toilet at work, blogging.

I have 2 subject s that I could discuss today. One is the crazy gold digger guy on OLN Saturday mornings. The other is my tirade on ATT Wireless, and how BAD THEY SUCK! I guess since 90% of the people in this world now that ATT is a complete money grubbing joke, and if I start on that tirade, then there will be no stopping me and I will roll right into the new IHC Insurance commercials talking about how they are non-profit, and they ONLY care about the well being of their clients. And if I get going on how crappy IHC is and how they are ONLY interested in the well being of their on time paying healthy clients there will be no stopping this blog, and I will type for hours on the evils of large corporations. So maybe it would be better if I mocked the gold digger guy for a while.

I think the show is called Gold Fever USA or something like that. Its this rather large guy who spends most of his time wearing the red flannel underware as a shirt. He is from Alaska and does his show about how to find gold nuggets, and gold dust.

Hold on I have to finish this when I am back at my desk.

OK I am back.

This show is really funny, because it looks like something that a high school kid produces and directs. They use a camcorder to make the show, so you hear all the wind and the camera bounces around NON-STOP. The guy is as redneck as you can be! I rather enjoy watching it. And the title Gold Fever is a real thing. After the first time I watched it, I was looking up gold hunting on the Internet, and finding local places to find it. (I had just done a trip to Topaz Mt, and like everyone that goes there and found a bunch of topaz.) Luckily I was injured over the summer, or I probably would have been out panning for gold every weekend. I am like Becca, the moment someone gets new cell phone, I too have to have it, except I hate cell phones now because ATT Wireless soured me to the whole thing because they are complete …….. never mind. So I guess what I am saying is watch Gold Fever for entertainment only, don’t expect to get rich from gold dust.
I did forget to mention his Suburban. He has it jacked up so tall that his 13 year old daughter could almost walk under it.

Make yourself a great day!

8 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

Is it normal for me to feel like I have to wash my hands after reading that post? Blogging on the toilet? I think this blog should be flagged. This blog is unclean. Cameron will be forced to try to foist this bathroom blog on some homeless shelter. And eventually he'll try to steal a blog, bring it back and exchange it for a new, clean blog. Sorry Cameron, you're stuck with this poop-stained blog. But I'm not, I'm out of here. ICK!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

It was done on a PDA, in perfect cleanliness! Never did it get soiled, and when the time came, teh PDA went into my pocket and that was that, no transfer of anything.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Ted said...

Yeah, sure it wasn't contaminated during the post-expungement phase, but what about during the set-up phase. Are you telling me you're a fire-hoser?

12:17 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

I am not familiar with your colloquialisms. All I know is that the operation was clean one and there was no transfer!

1:17 PM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Yeah, right. Like you guys have never blogged on the toilet before.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Christian F said...

I once had a boss who would do all sorts of unusual things at the urinal. He would walk into the bathroom mid cell phone conversation and continue talking as he relieved himself. The first time I saw it, I thought to myself, "Surely he won't flush and reveal his location" but he did. This was the president of the company mind you.

This was only topped by the time he entered with a 32 oz. diet coke in his hand. No lid. He held it to the side as he went. Has he never heard of spatter?

Disgusting. Remind me to never borrow your PDA.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

You are all missing the point: the jacked-up suburban that a 13-year-old girl can walk under. Think of the clearance!

10:14 PM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

That's right, Carly. Also: GOLD, BABY! I've got to get me some of that.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home