Friday, October 15, 2004

A blog coming from somewhere other then the toilet

So driving to work today I saw a new IHC billboard. “Doctors, Hospitals and Health Plans working together for your well being”. Are they that dumb? Do they really think that there cute emotional advertising is going to make people think that they are really interested in their best interests? What a bunch of Jack Asses.

Maybe everyday I should add a slash against IHC, the whoremongers! Or I could just start a web page, http://www.ihateihc.com/ . Of course I am too lazy to make the effort, it would turn out like my other web page I was thinking about, http://www.nakedroommates.com/, which failed due to the fact that my roommates got a little too suspicious of me in the bathroom with a camera while they were showering. Oh well now I think about it, I doubt there are a lot of women out there, or even gay men, willing to pay to see a bunch of my roommates in the buff. Come on, you are talking about a bunch of RM’s whose only exercise other then those really long stair on the east side of BYU is playing intramural ultimate Frisbee. Plus Ted was not a roommate, so if he had been, maybe there would have been some interest. He was picked by the ladies of the ward as the guy they most wanted to kiss, right there with Ed and Ryan. (For those of you who do not know Ted, he has big pouty lips, the kind a gal would just love to get a hold of!)
Well enough with my failures, and hatred of IHC. I want everyone to know that I am at my desk, as far as you know. I was chastened through email by several people about blogging on the toilet, to which I say, STICK IT. Every one of you have talked on the phone on the pot!
While I was sitting on the toilet not blogging this morning, I had an interesting thought. I have been dating the same girl for four years. Which for Utah County/Utah in general is forever. My thought was when I run into LDS friends, I always get the same thing…
“SO what’s going on with you, you dating anyone? Really who? Oh, where did you guys meet? How long have you been dating? How long, oh man its time to Shizzz or get off the pot, maybe its time you move on, I have a the cutest girl in my ward, she’s an RM and 30 and teaches 1st grade, and blah blah blah!!!”
I contrast this to my non-lds friends, which usually goes something like this:
“So you dating anyone? Whats her name? How long have you been together? What does she do? I would love to meet her, we should go out to dinner sometime?”

But I still love all my friends anyway. And when their kids turn into smart arsed brats, who ran crazy, I will smile and say to them: “boy you have some good kids”. Cause that’s the kind of guy I am.

11 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

It appears your non-LDS friends are much more desirable. They don't pry and stick their nose in your bidness. They don't try to foist women on you left and right. Maybe you should just divest yourself of all LDS friends. I mean, LDS people are obsessed with being in the "know." THey want to know everything that is going on.
Or maybe you should just say to them, "Don't ask about love EVER AGAIN. Even if I look deliriously happy or dejectedly sad. DON'T ASK." Then you can just talk about all of the other exciting stuff going in everyone's lives.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

See Ted gets it's!!! Though of course this was not in reference to Ted, I love hearing from him, wink wink. By the way, who the hell is Emily? If I catch her posting her crap to my web site again!NO MAKE THAT !!!!!!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

PS Ted, I still Love you man!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Ted said...

No, I don't think you do.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Ted said...

No, Cameron is not gay. It would be a convenient discovery because it would explain so much, but no, he is definitely not gay . . . are you Cameron?

3:20 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Cheerful and Happy? Yes, Homosexual, no. I am actually fairly straight, I thought I made it fairly clear. Though last night in IMing me Ted did say teh exact phrase: "No need to come shower at my house" But I must say that invitation did nothing for me. Sorry Ted

3:25 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

nevermind

1:02 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

So do you think you are going to marry this girl or what? Maybe you could call her from the toilet and ask her hand in marriage.

11:03 AM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Well Cameron, apparently your friend Ted thinks I write claptrap. I might delete my whole blog site tonight. I can't take that kind of criticism--I'm not in the publishing industry professionally.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Ted said...

NO NO NO. Ted thinks Ted writes claptrap. Ted said nothing about Kacy or Becca's writing. You guys are great. I'm just not a good blogger. I am not an interesting person, thus I cannot write an interesting blog. My curse, not yours.

Oh and by the way, now I'm "really" gone.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
Levitra image Zdnet reviews virgin mobile pay go cell phones http://www.bmw-cooper.info/rxtank-com-products-php-alpha-zithromax.html Betting golf odds online sport Zithromax heart palpatations side effects Forum lexus rx330 adipex phentermine find the weirdest scholarships Water filters ebay Zithromax z-pak waterbeds bedroom Web basketball betting Tuscany italy culinary schools

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home