Monday, January 03, 2005

Boo On All My Readers

OK, people, you do not seen to excited about the EXCITING changes to my blog, so boo on you.

I have another big deal going on, and I would like a little more excitment out of you people.

I am buying new phones tonight (not cell phones, cell phone companies are THE DEVIL)

Heres the web page

http://www.rcwilley.com/SetProduct.soa?id=VT2675

I will have to blog about how cool my new phones are tomorrow, you know the important stuff in my live, unless Aidan has already bought new phones, then I will change over to lamps, you can never have too many lamps around the house!

3 Comments:

Blogger kacy faulconer said...

I'm sorry if I didn't seem excited enough. I was actually THRILLED with the new blog--especially the A Team changes. Because that wav file crashed my puter every time I tried to go to your blog.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Oh so hot!! Those phones rule... are you going to get the waranty?

**that stuff I wrote above? It is called support**

10:46 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

No Becca, the warrenty is $34 thats 1/3 teh cost of the phones, NOT WORTH IT. Plus only suckers buy the extended warrenty. Think about it, I am selling you a piece of crap, and making you pay more to ensure it works!

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home