Wednesday, December 22, 2004

24

OK, hold on, I need to go read Aidans post to make sure that no where in his post has he written about 24 or any other numbers because, I would hate to have my "friends" turn on me AGAIN!!!

OK I am back I did not find anything so lets go.

My favorite show right now, (Besides MASH King of the Hill and The Simpsons) is 24. Very clever. its something new and fresh on the over crowded airwaves of my evenings. I am so sick of the crap that is on TV, so its great to have a show like 24 that is new, and is not based around everyone either being gay or trying to sleep with each other. I highly recommed watching it if you like a good drama/action show. Plus Keifer, phew, you ladies know what I am talking about. The only problem is they sucker you into watching every episode or you are totally lost, but it still is worth it!
Sorry my blog is short, boring, un-funny, and not creative, work has come crashing in on me, and I am just trying to make it to the new year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Cameron... sharing you with the blog world is getting difficult. You are getting things like "love" from Kaycee and fighting with Aiden for Sarah's adorations makes me jelous. Sorry, I am selfish... I miss the 20 emails a day about random things like the difference between a bikini wax and ear wax. Oh well... I knew you would be discovered sooner or later.

6:56 PM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

It is painful. But I am happy for him.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I can't wait for the new season either. 24 is def. my fav. show. I started watching Season 2 and so last year when Season 3 ended, I got Season 1 on DVD. It was hard to control myself when the ending would be a cliffhanger and I had the next episode right there at my fingertips...I ended up watching them on my laptop in bed at night..like 4 or 5 episodes at a time. 24 hours of 24 in a week was way too intense for me and gave me nightmares. Anyway, this season should be good.

Since you are an avid skiier, I feel obligated to tell you that Kiefer has been spotted at Deer Valley. My roommate saw him last year when she was buying some turkey chili and followed him for a little while. Then her brother-in-law rode the ski lift with him there the next day...FYI.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home