Friday, November 12, 2004

Top 10 ............

Here I am, sorry I have been gone for so long, my boss gave me a trip to a shooting club in NV for 4 days, so I aint been around, sorry. I am working on my big real top ten blog list! It will only be funny to those who have been in my ward growing up, sorry. but for now here are my top ten rooms in my apartment, in order of my liking it.

1-The front room, I love it because it has my couches that I love to talk so much about.
2-Kitchen, of course its where I throw all my Del Taco wrappers away.
3-Master bedroom, its where I keep my tools. I love tools, I can not go into the Home Depot without buying something. Its like a woman and shoes, Cameron and tools, thats why they are in the master bedroom.
4-Dining Room, nothing too neat there, except my new dining room table!
5-The upstairs bathroom, its where I shower, and I love a good hot shower.
6-Bedroom number two. I like this room, because I actually sleep in it, it has nothing in it but a bed a and dresser.
7-Upstairs hallway, nothing to neat, but then again it does nothing to piss me off.
8-The staris, come on who does not love stairs.
9-The furance room. Think about it, my new furance is in there.
10- The downstairs bathroom/laundry room, I think we all know why I dislike this room the most!

5 Comments:

Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Well Cameron, I like your bathroom best because that is where your blogs come from. And I love your blogs.

(You're lucky you have a nice, neutral upstairs hallway. My upstairs hallway is always trying to start a fight.)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

I used to have a lot of people comment on my blogs till the dreaded confession! So lets not remind people out there about the toilet blog.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Cameron cameron cameron... your house sounds like a palace... an upstairs, heat, TWO bathrooms, TWO bedrooms, my goodness. So, why do you still sleep at your mom and dads?

Looking forward to your BIG top 10 list.

2:22 AM  
Blogger Ted said...

Cameron sleeps at home because he is immature.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Unlike you guys who don't care fro your parents in their failing age, I love mine and want to spend time with them!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home