Thursday, October 21, 2004

TO the USA TOday, and to all the people of the city of Salt Lake City, I apologize!

OK, so I really got busy yesterday with work, and I was unable to take the time to write my blog. SO about yesterday’s blog, I did something that as a blogger I am not proud of. I kind of well, sort of, you know, copied my blog from the USA Today. And after a little legal persuasion I decided all on my own to make sure that the legal rights to the author were protected by giving them credit.
To all my fellow bloggers, I apologize! I promise that in the future I will never stoop to that level again.

So I would like to share with you an original piece of art work to make up for my short evil deed of the other day.

I call it “The Day Before Today”

The Day Before Today, all my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh I believe in The Day Before Today.
Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh The Day Before Today came suddenly...
Why she had to go I don't know. She wouldn't say.
I said something wrong, now I long for The Day Before Today,
The Day Before Today, love was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in The Day Before Today...


Good night to all please do not be mad at me for my stunt yesterday.

6 Comments:

Blogger kacy faulconer said...

You're out of your mind. It's brilliant! I LOVE it. Mind if I change a few words and post it on my blog as my own work?

10:38 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Kacy, if you are talking about the old copy/paste trick, I would not recommend it, it leaves a little twing in the pit of your stomach, some people call it guilt. You end up making up lies to cover your tracks then more lies to cover your lies, then all tHE lies get jumbled, until your web of lies come crashing down and your life is ruined, or USA TodaY sends you an email regarding the stealing of their property. Don't do it. Or if you were talking about my poem/song ( I hope to add music to it some day) then yeah go ahead.

7:30 AM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

I bet USA Today wouldn't have cared if you weren't a "known toilet blogger." They are so judgmental. Sure, you can read their paper in there but when it comes to cutting and pasting articles from their precious paper into your blog they go beserk. I can't stand the hypocrisy Cameron. I really can't.

Are you on blogpatrol yet? Why was yesterday such a slow day? Was it the rain or is my blog just going downhill? I know you will tell me the truth. PS I think Ted is ready to crack.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Its time for me to start giving him teh silent treatment on the IM then he will have to come back to the blog, because there is no escaping the blog

1:21 PM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Cameron, I tried to e-mail you with details regarding my recent blog post. I used your family site address but it was returned. What's your e-mail address?

11:01 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Well you can try whatmeworry44@hotmail .com and I will send my real one to you.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home