Monday, October 25, 2004

So many blog ideas

So I have so many thoughts about what i should blog about today, I could blog about how my furnace is still not working and how its getting colder and colder, I could write about the beauties of pig as a meat, or I could write about my new crock pot adn the wonderful reciepe that I cooked up yesterday! But then I thought, I am freezing, I am going to bed, if there is anything to be written, it will be done tomorrow! When my furnace is hopefully working

1 Comments:

Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Can't you just fix the furnace? Last year Christian roasted a whole pig in our backyard. At first it looked like a human, sort of. It was 180 lbs. Maybe you saw its remnants when you were here. If we do it again (and we might not since Christian almost caught on fire)you can come.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home