Monday, November 08, 2004

My top ten list

Well I may need some help. Apparently EVERYONE is doing Top Ten Lists. You just aint poop if you dont do it. And come on lets face, when my mom said "If Brent jumped off a cliff would you?" I think we all know the answer.
So here are my choices for my top ten

1-Top Ten Funny things I have heard in church meetings (Most would come from C.D. in teh 4th ward)
2-Top Ten favorite sunday school teachers (funny enough they were all in the same year, and I think C.D. would be on there)

3-My top ten things I own. ( The satelite would not be on there cause I actually am renting it, but I can tell you this my tent would be on there and my new couches, and maybe my $10 washer and dryer I got at D.I. or even my Microwave Oven ((also from D.I.)) that blew up. Oh the list could go on and on)

4- The top ten things I have seen laying on the bottom of the pool or even floating in it after 18 years of competitive swimming

5- My top ten favorite injuries Becca ( www.ventureintowonderland.blogspot.com ) sustained during the mid 90's (OK I think there were really only 9, but throwing her through the air at the Club Omni and having her break her arm should count as two)

6-My top ten dumbest things I saw in Brazil (OK that list could be huge)

7- My top ten favorite Homer Simpsons lines (So what did I die from naked girl avalanche?)

8-My top ten reasons I hate top ten lists

9- My top ten favorite crock pot recipes ( This would be more of an interactive forum to share your favorites with me)

10- My top ten hottest news anchors (As if we don't all know that Katie Couric takes the cakes!!!!!!!)

Oh well go ahead and leave your thoughts on which top ten list I should do for my first top ten list

6 Comments:

Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Glad to see you are finally on board with the lists. I think the top ten reasons you hate top ten lists would be very ironic and clever. That said, perhaps my expectations are now too high for that topic, leading me, ultimately, to disappointment. It's hard to say. Does Brent have a blog? Just do what he does.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Ted said...

Katie Couric? Are you serious? You could make boots out of the woman's face! Ugh!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I like the top ten funniest things you hear in church. Remember when we were all at Lake Powell on the Sunday when that crazy lady (I can't remember her name, but she had a lot of white hair and looked like she could have been very beautiful in her day) bore her testimony about the second coming marching in because we were all so evil and the Bishop finally had to go up to the pulpit ask her to sit down and then apologize to the congregation? Man, I can't believe we missed that one, I would have loved to have been there. Or how about the time that Sister Perry got up right after Bill Clinton became president and right after that really quick but fierce storm hit Provo and covered ONLY my parent’s house with trees (you came over with the chainsaw and cut the trees down because we couldn't get in the front door). And Sister Perry went on and on about how clear it was that God didn't want Clinton for President and to prove it he had only damaged the homes of the people who voted for him? That was really funny to me, although it was kind of mean of her to do to my parents. Or how about the time that Sister Perry kicked you and Matthew out of her class… what did you two do? All I know about the incident is that she started crying and then that night her husband came over and took Matthew on a walk and gave him a lecture and that my dad was really mad that Brother Perry was trying to discipline Matthew. Man… you two were always in trouble.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Yes Ted KATIE IS HOT! whats your problem with that. You are most likely a Connie Chung man, do you dream that you are Maury? Kacy, I hate to tell you this I have been disappointing people my whole life, just ask my mom, so dont hold your breath on anything good. Becca, I am not sure if I should start on Colleen D. or Sis Perry, or any of the others. I might rattle on for pages and pages, and then I would have to add a summary.

9:08 PM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Ok Cameron, I can take a hint. I get it. My blogs are too long. Gotcha, Mr. Subtle.

10:35 PM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

The longer you wait, the more my anticipation builds. Boy, this top 10 list is going to be great! Which topic will he choose and how many items will be in his list--the traditional 10? Or more, like Becca did? What will happen next? It's excruciating.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home