Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Heat Has Returned

Boy, I am so excited that my new furnace is in!! I had forgotten what heat feels like.

So I am sitting here watching the election coverage and I have come to the conclusion that pretty much all politicians are Jack Asses! Yes that includes Senator Hatch. (Him and I have had correspondence together regarding the cost of prescriptions, and never have I had someone blow more crap out his mouth then Hatches letter to me). I would like to see a farmer get out there and run for something. Or basically anyone who has never done anything with politics, and does not have a law degree. That’s the guy I would vote for, the guy with cow poop under his finger nails.

<>
Yep “poop under the finger nails not coming out of my mouth” could be his slogan, and I tell you never since “Vote for Brent Orozco, everyone’s favorite Hispanic” has there been a campaign slogan that would grab my attention with more force! I am so glad that this campaign year is OVER!!! No more commercials interrupting the Simpsons.

6 Comments:

Blogger kacy faulconer said...

What's under your fingernails? Just curious.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

I will not have those kind of questions asked about me by a bra swinging liberal who voted for Kerry on my blog!

My finger nails are my business!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

PS Has everyone read Beccas? http://www.ventureintowonderland.blogspot.com/

Shes the best!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Cameron... you are a crack up. Thanks for the props. Do you think you will ever post again?

12:39 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Cameron... where are you? Did you roast to death?

10:39 AM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

New Blog on its way

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home