Saturday, December 18, 2004

The A Team



(Please Turn Up your sound on your computer to make sure you get the most out of this post)

I must say that growing up, I had a complete love affair with the A Team. What a great show!! Heres why it is:

1-Every week they drugged BA Baracus to get him on the plane, "I pity the fool who tries to get BA on a plane, I hate planes"
2-Every week they turned their black van into a tank, adn it would get blown up and shot up, but the next week, it was perfect (Kind of like the General Lee)
3-Mad Murdock, come on the guy lived in the crazy bin, but yet every week he escaped then made i tback in.
4 Face-- HIS NAME WAS FACE
5-I love it when a plane comes together.
6- They lived in the LA underground, what in the H is the the LA underground?
7-Somehow they always ended up in Mexico jumping their van through the gates of a monestary.

Of course this sounds sarcastic, but I really did love the A Team. It was a classic. Along with the A Team, I put Dukes of Hazard, Knight Rider and Facts of Life.

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Ann said...

NEVER missed a Dukes of Hazard. The A-Team had too much talking and not enough pond-jumping vehicular action. But I did like Mr. T. But I loved, LOVED Remington Steele. Why haven't the networks brought back young Pierce Brosnan to the re-run circuit? I would Tivo that fo rizzle and never leave the house!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

A-Team? Boo… Dukes of Hazard?… Yes yes yes…. Remington Steele? Love the Pierce, but Stephani Zimbalist (sp) was what made the show. Night Rider? Oh how I loved David Hosselhoff back in the Kit days.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Week Cameron... week. You are not going to win over Miss Manera's love by cut and pasting your competition's work into your blog...

Truly pathetic.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

OK I am insulted!! I may have stolen some blogs from USA Today, I have sent in my apology for that, and I can honestly say YES this is orginal. Mr T Was on The Simpsons the other day and my friend Colby and I started talking about him, and the A Team, which we both watched religiously! Thats how the blog came to be!
No you all know my email to send the apologies which I expect to be in my inbox by 7 AM MST!! Or my wrath will be upon all my No Cal girlfriends.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I just answered my phone at work with your blog open and the music playing. The caller paused but then didn't comment.

I loved the A-Team and the Dukes of Hazard as a kid.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

OK here’s the Christmas Card situation. YOU ARE ALL OFF, except Marcy, Carrie and Becca, the rest of you are off till I get an apology for the hurtful accusations! I am always the first to admit when I steal a blog!! And I usually always indicated where it is coming from, even if you need a little persuading by USA Today.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home