Monday, February 21, 2005

I KNEW PAUL RAINES WAS EVIL

I knew it I knew it I knew it. He disappeared WAY to fast. I am so smart S M R T!!!

I thought he was pretty evil right from the start. I am liking Tony a lot this year, after being a jerk last year.

I was really wondering about Driscoll, she is being too nice. And when will CTU learn, if you leave CTU with someone, TAKE ABOUT 100 PEOPLE. I thought of all the hours, this was teh slowest. Good but a tad slow. And how come Sarah did not have any burn marks on her neck?
My predictions about Behrooz? Was I right? did I say he would put a slug in his dad? Thats how I am remembering my predicition.
Any thoughts on the next few weeks?

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

My comments on 24:
Thank goodness Mariann is gone.
I loved it when Jack said to Behrooz, "It's all right, son." I love it when people say son.
I also loved it when Tony got a little choked up and said,"Jack! Thanks. I'll do it."
I hate Driscoll's lipstick. SO much.
Sunday night I had a dream that I was serving up Stewart's Orange Cream Sodas at a waterpark and one of my co-workers was Secretary Heller.
Oh and I also thought they should have just taken the dead guy's thumb off-site instead of Mariann.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Carrie Ann said...

I can't wait for the season of 24 to be over! Not that I'm a hater...I just can't watch more than 9 series at a time. I want the old Cameron back, the one who told funny stories about not-24.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Christian F said...

I, for one, like your 24 posts. It isn't that I didn't like your others, of course. I like them all. Even the toilet blogs. Those are good. More toilet blogs please.

10:20 PM  
Blogger JP said...

Once again I know NOTHING of what you speak...and I'm sorry but I'm not going to watch 24 just to understand.

I can barely watch ALIAS...my children have taken over the television and basically coerced it to STAY on Disney Channel 24/7.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I'm with Carrie Ann... having not seen a single 24 I am really looking forward to some OTHER Cameron posts.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Carrie Ann said...

Sorry you couldn't come to lunch on Sat. We had a good time, and Todd and I were looking forward to meeting you...next time...

7:42 PM  
Blogger Christian F said...

Cameron? Are you there?

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home