Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Howdy

OK so here I am this will be a live action blog to record my deepest feelings on 24,

1st, Driscoll still sucks
2nd Tony's girlfriend needs a swift kick to the crotch.

I also thought it was interesting the public service announcement that Jack made about the Muslin Americans. I have always felt that the reason the middle easterners hate American so bad is because of all the cheesey movies about terrorist taking plane and hostages movies of the late 70’s early 80’s. Of course movies like “Not with out my Daughter” did not help. Though Sally Fields…. Wow.
Now back to 24, (I forgot to speed past the commercials with the DVR that makes me so mad.)
I really hate Mariann, and dearest hope is that Edger puts a cap in her head.
I like Edger but he is too wishy washy, he needs to man up and take the bull by the horns.
I have had a lot of feedback about how great Tony is, but man he’s got a crappy attitude. Maybe he needs a swift kick to the crotch too. Bastage!!
(I love it that Tony watches Fotebol in Spanish)
Though I was glad that he finally got off his arse.
So on the part about Berooz, GO TO THE POLICE!! Of course they are going to get caught, do they think a Dr does not know what a gun shot wound looks like?
And how did they just walk out of the ER? There were cops all over.

My final thought, HOW COME ITS SO HARD FOR CTU TO LOCK DOWN THE BUILDING. How did Mariann get out? Driscoll needs to be fired.

Good episode, even if all my naysayer friends thought it sucked.

7 Comments:

Blogger Christian F said...

Cameron: What is the deal with CTU's inability to lock down? This happens EVERY season. I mean come on -- you can reposition a satellite, hack into the hacker's code and shut down all but six nuclear power plants, but you can't lock a door?

Truth is, I don't care because I like 24. So don't take this as a complaint but sometimes a lot happens in one hour if you know what I mean.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

My favorite thing from the other night's episode was when I got so caught up in it, and now I don't remember what even happened, but I exclaimed "Da*% it!" and immediately after I said it, Jack said it. Then I didn't even care that I swore in front of everyone anymore.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Becky, and Christian: I always laugh that teh CTU is so unsecure. what kind of counter terrorist unit actually calls in "temps" cause lets face it Mariann was a temp. Is there some sort of Skilled Stuff service that has level 5 gov clearance employees? Cause the temp service we use barely has people with social security cards. The part I love is that the door whe went out was just some random door to th outside with no security on it, not fancy locks, or alarms. she just watched right out. Also people seem to get in pretty easy, like Audreys husband seemed to just walk right in.

Kaycee you think Edger is the new Chloe? do you think Choloe will be back? I do. I als oagree that Behrooz will spill his guts, adn his mom will cap the dad as she dies.
Marcy: You and Jack have some sort of connection, and it makes me jealous!

Over all I think 99% of what happens in 24 is crap, BUT I LOVE IT!!!! And I will keep watching them.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I am sooo lost.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Christian F said...

Rebecca: Get TiVo, say I recommended you. Get a Season Pass to 24. You will never regret it and you will no longer be lost.

3:57 PM  
Blogger kacy faulconer said...

Last week Christian and I had a little spat because he thought I didn't like 24 "enough." So then I had to prove it to him by talking about all the characters and showing him that I did know what was going on. I was trying to tone down how awesome Jack is, but I guess he WANTS me to WANT him. Anyway, he likes the terrorist mom. Something for everyone!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

OK, whats a season pass? Do you have to pay per use on the TIVO?
Mine does not have anything like that

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home