Tuesday, January 11, 2005

nothing much happening

I hate it when I have nothing left after work. I have been so swamped at work, that I get home from work and I am dead, so dead that I have nothing to even blog about. But I get mean emails from Becca, so I have to post something. So heres my blog for the day. Ok its been 15 minutes since I started this and nothing. So I am going to comment on 24, I am going to make this my last year, because I can not continue watching it because I get to anixous between the episodes, which is just what they want of me, but it drives me crazy. This year is already off to a great start.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I agree. It is intense. How do you feel about the new cast? I hope they don't try to make it too cheesy with Jack's new girlfriend and I miss Tony. a lot.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Thank you for the warning... I will absolutely not watch this show now.

Mean emails... what are you talking about. All the emails I send you are so huggy kissy that when I go back and re-read them it makes me puke.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

I hate everyone! Chloe still drives me nuts, she is too nervous. THe lady that took Tonys place is an idiot. and that black lady that is going to blackmail everyone to take charge of CTU is a moron. I liked the old CTU
I love the season so far. I am going to rewatch hours 3 and 4 again tonight.
How are you liking it
CBH

8:29 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Chance and Kim and Tony and Chloe all drove me crazy last year, because they were so worried about protecting themselfs and their own interests. I think they are portraying that Jack is doing the same this year, but I think in the end he is going to have to put up or shut up, and he will make the righ tchoice!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home