Thursday, January 20, 2005

Poor Me

I posted a nice post about how happy I was, and how I was going to move on past what Mr Faulconer had said to make me cry, and how there was a twinkle in my eye and a spring in my step and this was because of the fact the Jon and Victoria lost this week on The Amazing Race. But it did not post, so I suck, I apparently have no clue what I am doing. I am losing posts, and comments, and I lost my lunch last week. I put it in the fridge at work and then at noon, I went in and BOOM it was gone. I really do not think someone stole it, I really think I put it somewhere other then the fridge and just thought I put it away. Thats what happens when you get over 30. I swear my level of memory went down 38% after I turned 30, and every year since then I have lost 6% a year. Soon I will forget to wake up and I will have to move a TV into my room, and people will say "we might as well stick him in an old folks home" and I will agree.

9 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

So as I read this post and you said you lost your lunch at work last week, for some reason I got a mental picture of you wearing the latex boobs and vomitting into a garbage can at work.

I'm sorry. . . that was freaky.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Christian F said...

Cameron, I find it hard to believe that I made you cry considering how heartless you seem to be. Why no contact with Sarah?

1:30 AM  
Blogger Christian F said...

Also, did you steal this title from my blog dated 1/19? I think you did.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Oh great, another incident where people are going to think I stole my blog. Sorry but I just barely found out you had a blog, I had tried a while back to see if you had one, but there was nothing there. Just a conincident.
Of course I am now rueing the day that I got caught stealing material from the USA Today, I guess I should have capitilized a few more words, and used, a, ton, more, commas,. Then no one would have know it was not me.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Carrie Ann said...

Sometimes you just need some positive support. "Poor baby, bless its heart..." That usually works for me. Have a nice day...

6:09 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Last week was the FIRST time I had ever watched the amazing race and it was HORRIBLE, but I couldn’t tear myself away. That Victoria girl was quite the little whinny complainy biatch. Her husband was a real jerk too. And then I loved the end where Victoria said something to the effect of, “I know that we faught a lot, but I think this has been good for us… we are closer now, soul mates.” Yeah, one step closer to killing each other.

Just horrible. I will NEVER watch it again… too much bickering and whining.

5:02 PM  
Blogger JP said...

Yeah...pregnancy does hateful things to one's memory. Be glad you don't have a uterus.

Although, you do have the boobies. Scary as that is...

11:22 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Jp: Fake Boobies
Keith: ????????
Becca: The bickering is the best part, it makes you realize that you are a lot better off then a lot of people

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home