Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My Thoughts on Jack and Company

So I know I promised my deepest thoughts on 24 sooner then I am getting it up there. But when the snow gods grace you with 24” of the lightest driest powder you have ever seen. AND the company sends you to a breakfast/ski day at Snowbird, well……… Not much you can do but obey when you are trying to climb the company ladder. I certainly did not what to be there, but I took one for the team, and gave up a day of sitting in my office dealing with complete morons, to ski.

As to 24, VERY INTERESTING.Though I must say, when you are recording it to watch later, DO NOT WATCH THE LAST 5 MINUTES. It sort of ruined the whole show. I loved it though. I am still trying to figure out just what Edgar was going to do to rescue his mom. And what is wrong with the neighbors, leaving an old lady.

I am glad that Tony is going to finish this thing out, and I think something big is going to happen to him, very soon. I still think his girlfriend needs to be adiosed!
The president is a weasel, he must be with the Green Party. I hated President Palmer, because of the whole Sherry side story (Not a big fan of the 24 side stories), but I would rather see him in there then this jerk that’s President now.

Behrooz was alright to stand up to his dad, though he still sounded like a sissy, I could pound the kid, and I am a wimp. I have a feeling Driscol is also going down soon. But not until Maryann regains consciousness.

Favorite part: Jack rushing into the hotel room and keeping Dina from capping herself. Jacks my hero and as Marcy says I have a non-sexual crush” on him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I'm glad you didn't like President Palmer. I never did and I have always been alone. Mostly I think it's the actor I don't like---he was just so monotone and showed no emotion.

It was a good episode, and next week looks even better. Good thing absolutely nothing happened to my (and your non-sexual) boyfriend Jack when he was hit by the car and then thrown off onto the concrete. And to think we're not even half way into the season.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Suzie Petunia said...

My comment to my husband when Behrooz was telling his dad what he really thought of him..."I would save those sort of hateful words until he wasn't pointing a gun at my head."

I think Jack IS hurt, at least a little. He seemed to be limping and holding his shoulder after he got hit by the car (wouldn't YOU?!!) What a stud.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

http://www.fox.com/24/game/index.htm

have you played that yet? I am crappy at it. "Mission Failed" ugh. I also spent more time driving sideways on the road than forward.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home