Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ah TV......

So I have not really been blogging much, I am finding it time consuming and well sometimes its just boring. Of course Top Ten Lists are always fun.

SO here it is, I have thought about some of my top ten shows, (somewhat based on the type of show.)

This is in now particular order.

1-The Simpons. (OK this is really #1)
2-Seinfeld
3-Dukes of Hazard
4-Amazing Race (Top Reality Show)
5-24
6-Facts of Life
7-Cheers
8-M.A.S.H.
9-The Wonder Years
10-King of The Hill

Honarble Mention: Different Strokes. Saved By The Bell, A-Team, Knight Rider, Muder She Wrote (DOn't ask) ER

I am sure there is something I am missing, but really growing up most of these shows were watched religiously. And now days, I come home from work, and flop down on the couch and watch Simpsons and King of the Hill, and thats about it. The only two shows I have programmed into the DVR to watch are Amazing Race, and 24.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Great list. Have you seen Arrested Development? You should check it out.

Also, you should get a plane ticket to DC for the first weekend in June--the weekend of Dukesfest!
I'm thinking of heading down to Bristol for it.

http://www.cootersplace.com/dukesfest.asp

9:33 AM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Actually after we get done watching 24 on Monday nights, we cap the evening off by watching Arrested Development, and yes it is very funny!

3:03 PM  
Blogger orangejack said...

What do you mean The Amazing Race is the top reality tv show? You had The Dukes of Hazzard above it. That was reality, right? ;-)

Rob
RealityBlogs.com

7:03 PM  
Blogger Cameron H said...

Well yeah I meant my favorite 80's reality show!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home