Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I told Everyone that Paul was not evil!

OK so I must start off my thoughts today by saying, blogging is WAY to time consuming. I have been so swamped lately (Work is booming right now). I have no free time, and now that I moved my laptop off my coffee table, and put it into the kitchen on teh table,( a room a hardly visit since the Del Taco is right down the street) I can not even blog while watching TV.

Now I must say OK, I was wrong, Paul might not be evil, but lets also say this, CURTIS IS A BAD ARSE!! I was pretty impressed by him, killing two guys with his bare hands. Its a good life lesson. I thought Curtis was this skirt wearing pansy boy, who worked in an office but turns out the man is a cold blooded killing machine. This made me realize that we can not judge a book by its cover. We need to look deep into the souls of people to see the true killer in them.

I am still wondering why they did not cut the dead guys finger off instead of taking Mariann? And Driscoll has been going down hill the whole time, its time she is gone. I was glad to have two weeks in a row where someone did not infiltrate CTU, apparently they have the "lock down " issues worked out.

And what about the scenes from next week? Tony in charge again. CTU kicks A again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christian F said...

That was a pretty good episode. I felt really bad for Kaycee when I read that her TiVo hadn't recorded it because it was probably my favorite episode of the season. Curtis looked pretty cool. So do you think that Paul is evil or not? Do you think he'll turn out to be a traitor?

10:48 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I read this post, even though I just got back from UT late last night and haven't even watched the episode yet. Sounds like it's going to be a good one though. I will watch it right after my first ward basketball practice tonight (I don't know what I'm getting myself into).

Sorry you missed the lunch! I guess you really didn't put it into your PDA like you said...or you don't really have a PDA and that was a joke I didn't get...We had fun, but we missed you. Hope to catch you next time.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Christian F said...

Cameron really does have a PDA -- unless he lost it while blogging on the toilet? So, while I know he has a PDA, I'm not sure I'd want to see it.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Cameron,

What do you think is on the 24 soundtrack they always advertise at the end of each episode? If it has the CTU phone ring, I might be tempted to get it.

Do you have the slightest mancrush on Tony? I don't know how you couldn't.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home